What To Expect
We'd love to have you join us on Sunday for our morning service. Here's what you'll find:
- Friendly people. Our greeters are looking forward to seeing you at the door. Feel free to introduce yourself and be sure to let us know if we can do anything to care for you while you are here.
- Passionate worshippers. Our congregation is full of faithful men and women who have committed themselves to serving the Lord.
- The Word. You'll notice right away that nothing is as important to us as good preaching from the Word of God. We stand firmly on the King James Version of the Bible as the inerrant, infallible, and God-breathed Word preserved for our generation.
- Christ-centered music. Our choir and music ministry is brimming with bright and talented pianists, vocalists, and musicians who devote their gifts to glorify God.
First Time Here?
- Sunday Breakfast Fellowship: 9:15am - 9:45am
- Sunday School: 10:00am - 10:45am
- Sunday Morning Service: 11:00am - 12:15am
Our parking lot has lots of room so find yourself a close space and come on in. The church bulding is on the left hand side when facing the street and is adjacent to our Christian Childcare Center.
Our Greeters are helpful people who can answer your questions and direct you where you need to go. Bellmead Calvary is an accessible facility. If you require wheelchair access, designated parking or seating, directions to our accessible restrooms, or additional assistance, please don’t hesitate to ask.
Our nursery provides care and instruction for newborns and infants. Guests, our greeters can direct you to the nursery from our foyer. The nursery will issue you a number that will be displayed in our auditorium if your child needs assistance.
Right before Sunday school we have a breakfast fellowship in the fellowship hall. There is coffee, juice, and water as well as a variety of breakfast foods available. This is a great time to get to know our Pastor and the members of our congregation.
For prayer needs or pastoral questions, assistance is available at the close of each service. Just make your way to the area in front of the platform and ask for a Pastor or altar worker.